Same but different #3

24.11.2014

Happy Monday everyone,

and welcome to the third «Same but different» challenge. Do you want to know more about the challenge? Please click HERE.
Here is the stamp set that we used this time – «Painted Flowers» by Altenew:


And here is my take:


I really love this beautiful multi-layer stamp set! To achieve a soft and feminine feel
to my card, I decided to do some watercoloring with Distress Inks. I also wanted the flowers to look like they are actually painted.

I stamped the two solid layered flowers in «Worn Lipstick» and «Picked Raspberry». Then I slightly touched them with my paint brush and some water and also added a light color wash to the background. After that I completely dried it with my heat gun. The gorgeous flower outlines were stamped in VersaMark and heat embossed in gold («Super Fine Silver Detail Embossing Powder» by Ranger).

For the sentiment I combined the «Happy Script» die from Mama Elephant and the golden embossed word «birthday» («The Big, the Bold and the Happy» by Winnie & Walter). To finish my card, I randomly scattered some sequins (Pretty Pink Posh and from my stash) and golden enamel dots (My Mind's Eye).


If you have the same stamp and get inspired by our challenge, feel free to play it with us! Leave a direct link to your project in the comment field below (No back links, please! It will be funnier to see new creations!). You can also upload your cards to our Same but different challenge Flickr gallery!

Now hop over to Francine to see her awesome creation.

Thank you so much for stopping by! See you tomorrow!

5 Kommentare :

Stephanie hat gesagt…

Wow, was für eine wunderschöne Karte! Ich habe das Stampset auch, liebe es und tu mich trotzdem irgendwie schwer damit... Also wenn DAS nicht eine Motivation ist, bei eurer Challenge mitzumachen... :-))
Liebe Grüsse
Stéphanie

Francine hat gesagt…

Ich sagte es bereits.... EIN TRAUM IN ROSA!!! Die Farbkombi rosa und gold ist echt klasse! Hier passt wirklich "Same but different" ;-))
Ein ganz lieber Gruss! ^_^
Deine BS

erzibügelchen hat gesagt…

Boahhh, was ist DIE wunderschön!

Wo ist der "Gefällt mir Button" ???

Liebe Erzigrüße
Gaby

Unknown hat gesagt…

This is so pretty and breeze... Love it, Anja!

Tracy hat gesagt…

Your decision to go with the watercolor look was such a good one. I love the softness of this card so much. Beautifully done Anja. Hugs!

 
site design by designer blogs