DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge January

15.01.2015

Good morning peeps,
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/

welcome to the first bastel-traum.ch Challenge in 2015. And to keep it simple we start with the popular theme «Anything Goes». The challenge will run until February 15th, 8:55 am CET.

This time I created something absolutely different. Can you believe it?! There is no stamping on my card! Because I wanted to focus on this stylish «Quad Love» die by Frantic Stamper  which was a gift from my wonderful friend Francine (Thank you so much, sweetie!).


I die-cut it from white and black cardstock. By slightly shifting both die-cuts while stacking them together I achieved a shadow. For a trendy look I created a background with some strips of pink and gold foiled cardstock.

I hope you liked my «different» card ;o) Thanks for stopping by!


5 Kommentare :

Lisa Lara hat gesagt…

oh my goodness Anja. Love those pink and gold stripes. That die...............I am in love. Oh what an amazing creation.

Shelly hat gesagt…

This is awesome! LOVE.IT.

Tracy hat gesagt…

Fabulous! Gold is trendy right now and I love how you created the shadow for the die cut. Hugs!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Oh, so sweet & simple. :)

Francine hat gesagt…

Ich muss noch ein paar Kommentare hinterlassen! Hab Verspätung dabei hätte ich viel zu sagen, zu all deinen tollen Karten! Also diese hier ist ganz speziell. Die hab ich mir schon oft angeschaut... bzw. hier und jetzt auf meinem Schreibtisch! *hihihi* Also sie ist wirklich sehr speziell! Ich echt, noch viiiiiel schöner! Die Farbkombi ist 1A! Ich hab einfach nur Glück, ich bekomme immer wieder deine schönsten Karten! *FREU*. Und danke für die lieben Worte wegen der Stanzschablone! ;-)
Big Hugs meine liebe BS
Francine

 
site design by designer blogs