DT Make it Crafty CAS Inspiration | Girl's Secret Swing

30.05.2015

Hi everyone,

today I'm over at the Make it Crafty Store Blog to share a Clean & Simple inspiration card.


I colored the Girl's Secret Swing image with my Prismacolor pencils. I really love how they look on Kraft cardstock («Crumb Cake» from Stampin' Up!). Since these cuties share a little secret, I added the «pssst…» sentiment from the SU «Happy Watercolor» stamp set. I kept the design pretty simple to focus on the image. To create this pretty border around my image I used the My Favorite Things «In & Out Diagonal Stitched Square STAX Die-namics». I matted my panel with SU «Early Espresso» cardstock and adhered it to a Kraft card base with foam tape. I added two little hearts which I die-cut from Simon Says Stamp «Cherry Wood Veneer Paper».

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend!


2 Kommentare :

Marlene Bonetti hat gesagt…

Hallo Anja!
Mir gefällt das Motiv sehr auf Kraft und du hast es auch wieder super schön coloriert ♥
Hab einen schönen Sonntag und viele Grüsse, Marlene

Tracy hat gesagt…

Look at you with the coloring on kraft skills. Wow! This is definitely a different style for you but one you obviously excel at. Beautiful work Anja. Hugs!

 
site design by designer blogs