DT Make it Crafty CAS Inspiration | Beach Wedding

30.09.2015

Hi crafty peeps,

I'm back again with another Make it Crafty Clean & Simple inspiration card.

For this wedding card I created a fun scene by combining two MiC digi stamps: Over the Threshold and Tropical Beach.


For the sky background and the sand I did some Ink Blending using Dye Inks (Simon Says Stamp and Memento) and Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tools. To secure the other images I masked them off. Therefore I did a lot of fussy cutting – but it was worth it in the end ;-) The rest of my beach wedding scene was colored with Copics.

To make the sentiment (which is from Stampin' Up! and means «Congrats to you two») pop against the sand I heat embossed it with Hero Arts white embossing powder.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!


Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs