DT Make it Crafty CAS Challenge #7 | Frenchie Valerie

16.11.2015

Hi peeps,

today I want to share with you the card that I made for the Make it Crafty Clean and Simple Challenge #7 with the theme «Frame It».

Before I move on to my card, I have to admit that I struggle to post it because of the cruel attacks in Paris last Friday. I'm so sad, concerned and heartbroken :-(  My thoughts are with the victims, relatives and French citizens.

So here it is – a (bitter)sweet Birthday card using the adorable Frenchie Valerie Digi Stamp:


It was such a pleasure to color this cutie with Copics and I framed her with the Delicate Ornate Circle Frame Chipboard. The gorgeous patterned papers I used are from My Mind's Eye and they match perfectly. I combined two stamps from Simon Says Stamp and Papertrey Ink to create my own «Sweet Birthday» sentiment which I stamped with Memento «Rich Cocoa» ink.

I went a little overboard with my card (because it's not that CAS anymore) and decorated it with a natural twine bow, some enamel dots and a tiny pink die-cut heart. I also covered the cherry on top of the ice cream with Glossy Accents.

You still have time to enter our «Frame It» challenge by the end of the month. You can find all the details HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Hugs!


Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs