DT Make it Crafty CAS Challenge #9 | Squee!

16.01.2016

Hello everyone,

today I'm sharing my card for the current Make it Crafty Clean and Simple Challenge with the theme «No Images».


We all love to color the fabulous images that Make it Crafty carries but there are also some fun chipboards in the store.

I've chosen the «Squee!» from the Grunge Words set. For the background I did some loose Ink Smooshing with Distress Inks in the colors «Cracked Pistachio», «Peacock Feathers» and «Blueprint Sketch».

To complete my sentiment I white heat embossed the «It's Your Birthday!» text from the Simon Says Stamp «Happy and Smile» stamp set on a thin strip of black cardstock. I finished off my card by adhering enamel dots and shapes.

You still have time to enter this challenge by the end of the month. You can find all the details HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great weekend!


Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs