DT Make it Crafty CAS Inspiration | Chipboard Love Birds

30.03.2016

Hi everyone,

today I have a new CAS inspiration card over at the Make it Crafty Store Blog featuring again some of the fabulous chipboards. I just love them!


I made a Wedding card with the two birds from the All About Love Elements Chipboard set. I die-cut this intricate Poppystamps «Chochitlan Wreath» once from green and the second time from Stampin' Up! «Naturals White» cardstock. Then I inlaid the inner piece into the wreath cut-out. I also die-cut the wreath a third time from pink cardstock to create the little berries.

The My Mind's Eye woodgrain paper was cut with the largest Simon Says Stamp «Stitched Rectangle» die. I stamped this scripty «Celebrate» from the gorgeous Avery Elle «Sentimental» set in VersaMark and heat embossed it with Ranger «Liquid Platinum» embossing powder. I also stamped the «Your Day» in VersaFine «Onyx Black». I adhered the panel directly to my grey top-folding card base.

Then I took the heart from the Outlined Words With Love Chipboard set and covered it with Avery Elle «Raspberry» pigment ink before heat embossing it in clear. After that I put my little love birds scene together and adhered it to my card using foam tape.

Thank you so much for stopping by!


Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs