April Pinterest Inspired Challenge

01.04.2016

Hello everyone,

the last month flew by like crazy and this means it's time for a new Pinterest Inspired Challenge.

http://pinterestinspiredchallenge.blogspot.ch/

This is the gorgeous inspiration photo for April:


It's so colorful and fresh which totally makes me think of spring. Besides, I just love everything floral! This is my take:


Inspired by the beautiful colors from the photo I did some Distress Ink watercolor washes in coral, pink, aqua and blue tones and let everything dry completely. I also wanted to incorporate the white outlines of the flowers to my design. The fabulous Paper Smooches «Adorable Array» die was the perfect choice to do some Inlaid Die-Cutting. I cut it from Simon Says Stamp «Fog» cardstock, plain white Ranger/Tim Holtz «Distress Watercolor Cardstock» and my watercolored panels. I assembled all the pieces which was really fun!

I stamped the «Thanks» sentiment (a free-with-order stamp from Paper Smooches) in VersaMark and heat embossed it in white. Finally, I embellished my card with sequins by Little Things from Lucy's Cards and Pretty Pink Posh.

Enter your project(s) until Monday, April 25th at 11:55pm EST. For all the challenge details and the inspiring work of my lovely team mates please hop over to the PIC blog. I'm looking forward to see your creations!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great Friday!


4 Kommentare :

Marlene Bonetti hat gesagt…

Total schön umgesetzt, liebe Anja! Hab ein schönes Wochenende! Grüessli Marlene

Leigh Penner hat gesagt…

Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Shelly hat gesagt…

Sooo pretty!!

maria f. hat gesagt…

Gorgeous take on that inspiration!

 
site design by designer blogs