Mama Elephant I'll be here if you need a hug

27.05.2016

Happy Friday everyone,

today I want to show you a sweet little card which I made with one of the adorable bunnies from the Mama Elephant «Pix's Favorites» stamp set.


I kept the design pretty simple. For the background I masked off a rectangle and did some smooth Ink Blending using MFT Dye inks. I colored the image with Copics and fussy cut it out. You can't see it on the photo but I covered the heart with Glossy Accents. The lovely sentiment is from another Mama Elephant stamp set called «In My Heart» and I heat embossed it with «Liquid Platinum» embossing powder by Ranger. I added a tiny die-cut heart next to it.

I'm joining the following challenges:
Creatalicious Challenge #91 – Anything Goes with optional No Design Paper
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Anything Goes

Thank you so much for stopping by!


2 Kommentare :

Teresa Kline hat gesagt…

hello anja! super cute CAS card, luv your coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

blog-paperie blooms
ig-2klines

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Tammy hat gesagt…

This is adorable, I love that sweet image and your fabulous clean design! Thanks so much for joining us at Creatalicious.
Tammy x

 
site design by designer blogs