DT Make it Crafty CAS Inspiration | Hugs Tag Card

30.06.2016

Hi peeps,

it's my turn over at the Make it Crafty Store Blog and I tried something different and created this tag card.


I used the word «hugs» from the Outlined Words With Love Chipboard set and some pretty patterned papers from Pink Paislee and Simple Stories. I cut this large tag shape with the Avery Elle «A Tag For All» die – once from the floral patterned paper and a second time from white cardstock. Then I glued both tags together to make it more sturdy.

The chipboard was heat embossed with mint and black embossing powder and I adhered it to the tag at an angle. I cut some strips of patterned paper and used a stapler to attach these layered banners to my tag card. Then I made a bow from chevron ribbon and baker's twine. To finish my project I added some enamel dots.

Thank you so much for stopping by!


Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs