DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge #43

15.07.2016

Good morning everyone,

it's the 15th of the month and we have a new and easy theme for the bastel-traum.ch Challenge – «Anything Goes».
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/ 
This challenge will run until August 15th, 8:55 am CET (Central European Time).

I was totally in a summer mood when I created my card with these adorable flamingos from Lawn Fawn.


For my scene I used the «Flamingo Together» stamps and coordinating dies. I cut a circle with a Simon Says Stamp «Stitched Circle» die and stamped the sand hill from the «Life Is Good» set. I colored it with Copics as well as the flamingos, the heart (which I covered with Glossy Accents) and tiny flower. Then I masked off the sand hill and did some Ink Blending with «Tumbled Glass» Distress Ink.

The gorgeous sentiment which I stamped in VersaFine «Onyx Black» is from the «Big Scripty Words» set and I love the matching dies. I cut the striped patterned paper (Pebbles Jen Hadfield «Cottage Living» paper pad) with the largest SSS «Stitched Rectangle» die and put it onto a top-folding card base made from black cardstock. I adhered the circle and flamingos with foam tape for and tied a bow with Lawn Trimmings «Black Tie Single Cord». To finish my card, I added some Pretty Pink Posh «Metallic Rose Gold» and «Sparkling Clear» sequins.

I'm joining the following challenges:
Addicted to CAS – Challenge #92 Stripes
Everybody Art Challenge – Challenge #377 Summer/Holiday
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge – Create A Scene

Thank you so much for stopping by! See you again tomorrow :-)


5 Kommentare :

Susan hat gesagt…

Such a cute card. Your coloring is just perfect and the main image is framed perfectly with the bold stripes! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

Barb Ghig hat gesagt…

Such a sweet card, Anja! Beautiful coloring and I love your striped background! So happy you played along with us this week at Addicted to CAS!

Jo Nevill hat gesagt…

I love the flamingos! A great card!
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week

Jo x

Ksenija @Sweet Kobylkin hat gesagt…

Beautiful card, Anja. Love your colouring, specially how you created sand effect. Thank you so much for sharing your card at Addicted to CAS. - Sweet Kobylkin

Deepti hat gesagt…

So lovely and coloring is awesome, thank you for sharing with ATCAS

 
site design by designer blogs