DT Make it Crafty Inspiration | Chipboard Cats in Love

22.10.2016

Hello everyone,

I made an inspiration card using these cute cats from the Make it Crafty «All About Love Elements Chipboard» set.


I heat embossed the chipboard with black embossing powder and put a piece of pink cardstock behind the heart opening. For the background, I chose a black & white type paper from the Pebbles/Jen Hadfield «Cottage Living» paper pad. To add some stitched details on the edges, I die cut the patterned paper with the My Favorite Things «Wonky Stitched Rectangle» Die-namics.

Next, I die cut a heart out of this beautiful floral paper from the Crate Paper «Hello Love» paper pad using the retired MFT «TRANSFORM-ables Heart Full of Love» die. I matted it with a slightly larger heart cut from black glitter paper. I created my sentiment with these fabulous Create A Smile alpha stickers which are available in many different colors. To finish my card, I added three white heat embossed heart chipboards.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Wishing you a great weekend!


Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs