Concord & 9th Blooms Fill-In Peach Birthday Card

04.12.2017

Hello everyone,

EEK! It's already December and I still have no Christmas cards to show. It was my sweet Grandma's birthday on Saturday and of course I made her a card. I was so excited to finally ink up the gorgeous Concord & 9th «Blooms Fill-in» stamp set.

I love that you're able to get a different look by simply changing up your ink colors. I've used Dye Inks by Altenew and Simon Says Stamp. I also heat embossed the berries in clear and the flower stems in gold.

For the birthday greeting, I cut a strip of 40lb vellum, stamped the German sentiment (Stampin' Up! «Landlust») in VersaMark and heat embossed it with WOW! «Metallic Gold Rich Pale» embossing powder.

I'm entering my card to the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge with the theme «Anything Goes».

Thank you so much for stopping by! See you tomorrow!
Anja

1 Kommentar :

debby4000 hat gesagt…

Such a beautiful card, love the all the colours.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby

 
site design by designer blogs