DT bastel-traum.ch Challenge #64

15.04.2018

Good morning crafty friends,

Spring is finally here and there's a new theme over at the bastel-traum.ch blog: «Flowers/Mother's Day».
http://bastel-traum.blogspot.ch/ 
This challenge will run until May 15th, 8:55 am CET (Central European Time).

I created this floral Mother's Day card for my mom using the gorgeous WPlus9 «Kind Soul» stamp.

I watercolored these beautiful flowers with my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Pens and fussy cut them out leaving a small white border. Next, I adhered them to a light pink top-folding card base on which I gold heat embossed the sentiment from the Clearly Besotted Stamps «Fresh Flowers» set. I kept the card simple and only added some Nuvo Jewel Drops.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a beautiful Sunday!
Anja

Keine Kommentare :

 
site design by designer blogs